Child Protection Case Management System (CPCMS)
OCA's staff created CPCMS, a state-of-the-art, case management software system for child protection courts.
- Launched CPCMS in late 2009 for the state's 17 Child Protection Courts (CPC) – child protection specialty courts formerly called Cluster Courts.
- Because CPC courts handle child protection cases in 130 (mostly rural) of the state's 254 counties, the use of CPCMS affects significant numbers of individuals involved in the state's child protection system, including:
- 11, 551 children and youth
- 6,888 parents
- 1,755 CASAs or other volunteers
- 20 judges and 18 of their staff members
- 9,238 attorneys.